Por Ultimo is committed to ensuring the continuity of our business operations and the uninterrupted delivery of high-quality services to our clients. This business continuity policy establishes our framework for managing and responding to disruptive incidents to minimize downtime, protect our assets, and prioritize the safety and well-being of our employees and stakeholders.
- Maintain Essential Operations: To identify critical business functions and implement measures to ensure their continuous operation during disruptive incidents.
- Minimize Downtime: To minimize the impact of disruptions on our operations and promptly restore normal business activities.
- Protect Assets: To safeguard our physical assets, digital resources, intellectual property, and confidential information.
- Ensure Safety: To prioritize the safety and well-being of our employees, clients, contractors, and visitors during incidents.
- Comply with Regulations: To meet legal, regulatory, and contractual obligations related to business continuity and disaster recovery.
- Risk Assessment and Business Impact Analysis: a. Conduct regular risk assessments and business impact analyses to identify potential threats, vulnerabilities, and their potential impact on critical business functions. b. Review and update the assessments periodically to reflect changes in the business environment.
- Business Continuity Strategies: a. Develop and implement strategies to mitigate risks and ensure continuity of critical functions. b. Maintain backup systems, redundancies, and alternative facilities to support uninterrupted operations. c. Establish communication channels and protocols to enable swift response and coordination during incidents.
- Incident Response and Communication: a. Establish an incident response team responsible for activating the business continuity plan, coordinating response efforts, and communicating with stakeholders. b. Develop incident response procedures, including escalation processes, decision-making protocols, and communication channels. c. Communicate timely and accurate information to employees, clients, contractors, and relevant stakeholders during incidents.
- Employee Training and Awareness: a. Conduct regular training sessions to ensure employees understand their roles and responsibilities during disruptive incidents. b. Promote awareness of business continuity procedures and encourage a culture of preparedness among employees.
- Testing and Exercising: a. Regularly test and exercise the business continuity plan to evaluate its effectiveness and identify areas for improvement. b. Conduct tabletop exercises, simulations, and live drills to familiarize employees with their roles and validate the plan’s viability.
- Plan Maintenance and Review: a. Review and update the business continuity plan periodically to align with changes in the organization, technology, or external factors. b. Document and retain records of plan revisions, test results, and incident response activities.
- Compliance and Governance: a. Ensure compliance with relevant legal and regulatory requirements related to business continuity and disaster recovery. b. Establish appropriate governance mechanisms to monitor, review, and report on the effectiveness of the business continuity program.
Llyrio Boateng Founder, Por Ultimo
This business continuity policy is effective as of the above date and applies to all employees, contractors, and stakeholders of Por Ultimo.